Canon PIXMA MG2525 Printer Setup and Driver Download
Canon Pixma MG2525 Wireless Setup, Printer IJ Setup and Scanner Driver Download for Windows, Mac - Many people think that to buy the new all in one printer they will need a lot of money. Fortunately, that is not applied for the new Canon PIXMA MG 2525 Series. That is because this printer is tagged for the really affordable price. That is because you will not need to spend more than 50 dollars if you want to buy this all in one printer for your personal use at home. If you think that you will get the low quality all in one printer with the number, then you will need to think about that once again. That is because the performance of this printer is decent enough even for those who are using this printer for their home office printer.
Starting from its printing performance, you can make sure that all of the printers from Canon are able to give you the nice printing performance. The detail and bold black text printing and accurate color printing are two things that you will get from this Canon PIXMA MG2525. Even though the printer is not very fast, but the average printing speed of 4 and 8 ppm is considered as something decent for the personal home printing need, unless you are using this printer for your business needs.
Going to the copy speed of this printer, you can make sure that you will be able to get the fast enough copy speed. That is because this printer is able to give you the average of 30 pages of copy in a minute. That can be more if you are copying the documents with less texts on it using Canon PIXMA MG2525. The last one is the scan feature. This one is something that you should not miss since you can get the maximum resolution up to 1200 dpi. Even though there are some other printers that can give you up to the maximum of 4800 dpi, you will need to spend at least 150 dollars for those kind of printers.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG 2522 Printer Setup and Driver Download
Considering all of those features that you can get from this printer, you can simply say that spending about 40 dollars to buy Canon PIXMA MG 2525 is something worth to do. Even though there are many other printers that can give you the better performance, you will surely need to pay a lot of money for the printer. Therefore, the choice is all yours to make the best decision in buying the all in one printer.
Auto Power On transforms the PIXMA MG2525 All-in-One Inkjet on when it discovers a print work, and also it likewise has a quiet setting if you are printing late in the evening. Perfect for everyday printing, scanning, and copying, this quick All-In-One consists of the FINE cartridge system for premium quality pictures and also documents. It's portable style with stylish white coating occupies much less room in the house and also guarantees effortless paper loading and also ink replacement. The FINE cartridge system with min. 2pl ink beads, as well as up to 4800dpi print resolution, delivers fantastic levels of information. With A4 ISO ESAT rates of 8.0 ipm mono/4.0 ipm for color, there's almost no waiting for your documents to print.
Quickly print, scan, and also copy records at home with the black Canon PIXMA MG2525 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Printing is of high quality with a 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and also it is quick with 8.0 ipm and also 4.0 ipm print speeds in black and also shade, specifically. Papers as much as 8.5 x 14" in dimension can be produced, while an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed on the device permits scanning and copying with an optical resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. Additionally, this printer has a Hybrid Ink System for durable prints as well as features USB 2.0 connectivity for straight connection to a computer.
Print a lot more for less. XL FINE cartridges supply substantially extra web pages as well as last longer between ink substitutes perfect if you print frequently and also can deliver up to 30% financial savings each web page compared to their conventional equivalents. One-stop software, which uncovers the full PIXMA experience, with options for arranging as well as printing your pictures, scanning as well as accessing on the internet solutions. Advanced features like face acknowledgment make it very easy to undergo all the photos on your COMPUTER, even those long failed to remember, and also use them to create attractive new layouts for printing.
The Auto Clip function of the Easy-WebPrint EX plug-in for Web Explorer makes it simple to print only exactly what you need from the web. You can also clip chosen details from several web pages to print on one sheet or save as a PDF data. This on-line solution enables you to download and install and print photos, images and craft styles from worldwide identified professional photographers and also musicians. Produce professional looking welcoming cards, calendars or remarkable 3D paper crafts.
Canon MG 2525 Auto Power Off instantly switches the printer off otherwise used for a set time-- saving you energy. Auto Power On comfortably transforms the printer back on when you begin printing. The quiet mode could dramatically lower be operating noise for close to silent printing at home.
- PG-243 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-244 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 XL Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm5, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm5
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi1, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi1.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print2, Special Filters, My Image Garden3, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Quiet Mode.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM4, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Rated EPEAT Silver, Quiet Mode.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
Canon MG2525 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2525 for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2525 for Mac:
Your printer should be switched off. Disconnect the cable if it is currently connected to your Mac and turn it off. Also, although many Canon printers are manufactured ready for use with Mac OS-device, you must first download a special driver to connect them to your device. Although there are many sites out there that offer drivers to download, try to get out of this Canon Pixma.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MG2525 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 2525 Driver Download:
Canon Pixma MG 2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 2525 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2525 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2525 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
Canon Pixma MG 2525 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma MG 2525 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2525 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2525 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2525 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2525 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|