Canon PIXMA MG 5721 IJ Setup, Wireless Setup and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5721|
Canon PIXMA MG5721 Review, Wireless Setup, Driver Download and Printer IJ Setup, Setting up, Installation - The Canon MG5721 is one of the most awesome printing devices that you better choose to complete your working room in the best way possible. The reason why you have to choose this printer is because it can offer you the best various functions which are printing, scanning, and duplicating. So then, you will find that you can finish your tasks as effective as possible once you have used this printer. Aside of that, this particular printer can also offer you so various amazing features that can make you able to get your works done with ease. So, you will never find any difficulties whenever you apply the device. Then, do you really want to know what the amazing features are? If you do, you better keep reading below.
Well, one of the amazing features that you can find on the Canon PIXMA MG5721 is the 2.5 inch LCD display. This specific feature will be allowing you to manage the files that you want to print easily. In other words, you can maintain and even edit the file that you want to produce using the menu appeared on the display. So then, you can really make sure that the printing results that you have created will not only fit your requirements and expectations so well, but also become so distinctive and stand apart from the others.
Furthermore, you can also find the 2400x1200 dpi printing resolution, ChromaLife 100+, My Image Garden, and many more on the Canon PIXMA MG5721. All of those special features will definitely assist you to create the best quality clear and vivid printing results. Simply, those features will never let the printer miss any detailed things on your files. It is because all of the features are supported with the FINE ink technology which helps the cartridge to spread the ink flawlessly, which is about as small as 2 picoliters. Thus, do not ever be surprised if you see that the printouts come out from the printer can seem so real and attractive at once.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG 5720 Printer Setup and Driver Download
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA MG5721 is also complemented with the fabulous wireless connections such as Apple AirPrint, PictBridge, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, and so on. All of them will allow you to directly print your files from the smartphone or tablet that you have, so that it will never require you to make a wired connection to the personal computer every time you want to use the printer.
Canon MG5721 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
Canon PIXMA MG5721 Specs Review:
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Resolution: Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Black, ESAT: 12.6 ipm, Color, ESAT: 9 ipm, Borderless 4 x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm) Photo: 41 seconds.
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14" (21.6 x 35.6 cm).
- Ink Droplet Sizes: 2 and 5 pl
- Ink Type: Pigment: Pigment black, Dye: Cyan, Magenta, yellow, black
- Ink Palette: Pigment Black, cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 individual cartridges.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072, Pigment Black: 1,024, Total: 4,096
- Print Archival Life: Up to 100 years in archival-quality photo album
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper
- Print Features: Apple AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided printing, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria device printing, Photo printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, red-eye correction, image cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, wireless printing.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Wi-Fi LED, FastFront, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app2, PIXMA Cloud Link14.
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app2, PIXMA Cloud Link14, QuickStart
Canon MG5721 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon MG5721 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
Make sure printer is turned on.
Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
Press the Black button.
Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 5721 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 5721 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 5721 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5721 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5721 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5721 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5721 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5721 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon Pixma MG 5721 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5721 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5721 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5721 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5721 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5721 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5721 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|