Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Setup and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3020|
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Setup, User Manual and Scanner Software Driver Download and Printer IJ Setup For Mac, Windows - Canon MG 3020 Wireless printing
is becoming one major feature that many modern printers have. That is because this kind of feature will surely help you to print without connecting your computer or laptop to the printer. Unfortunately, the printers with this kind of feature will cost you a nice amount of money. However, Canon PIXMA 3020 MG Series is not on that list of printers with wireless printing feature that will cost you a lot of money. That is because this printer is considered as one cheap and affordable printer that can give you the wireless feature so that you can print anything without connecting the printer manually. This printer has the installed Wi-Fi connection inside. This new feature on this printer is the main thing that will help you to print without having to connect your laptop or computer. This printer has a Crossbreed Ink System for durable prints and also features Ethernet and also USB 2.0 for attaching to a computer system or house network. it has Wi-Fi for printing over a wireless network or while using a mobile device.
That is because you can simply use the Wi-Fi connection if you want to print using Canon PIXMA MG3020
. With that kind of simple connectivity, you can make sure that printing will be much simpler in many ways. This kind of feature will be somewhat helpful if you want to share this printer since you can easily connect some devices automatically using the Wi-Fi connection of this printer. Since this printer is added with the built-in Wi-Fi connection, you can make sure that you can also print using your current gadget. It does not matter if your documents are on your smartphone or on your tablet. You can easily print those documents using Canon PIXMA MG 3020
just by transferring the documents that you want to print using the Wi-Fi connection. As an addition to that, you can also use the cloud storage that you are using all of the time. That means, transferring files and documents over the world that is ready to print is getting more and more simpler. Auto Power On turns the PIXMA MG3020 on when it detects a print task, and it additionally has a quiet mode if you are printing late in the evening.
If you are still asking for the price that you need to pay for this printer, then you will be glad to know that this printer is tagged around 80 dollars. Even though, you can also find this printer with the better price deal. That is because there are some online stores that will sell Canon PIXMA MG3020 for the cheaper price. Therefore, if you are looking for the affordable printer that can give you the wireless connectivity that you need for printing anything, then this printer is the one that you need to get. The PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer incorporates the comfort of cloud connectivity with quality picture and document printing, done in an affordable package. PIXMA Cloud Link enables you to get in touch with cloud solutions like Dropbox as well as Evernote through your smart device or tablet, providing you access to an even higher variety of print options. Its hybrid ink system integrates dye ink for dazzling colors and also black pigment ink for sharp text, which generates incredible quality as well as information in both your pictures and also documents with an optimum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi2 using SMALL PRINT head technology.
It additionally provides built-in Wi-Fi so you can print wirelessly anywhere as long as your gadget is connected to the exact same regional cordless network as your printer. The Canon PIXMA MG3020 is compatible with Easy-PhotoPrint+, an application that makes it possible for editing as well as printing right from your tablet or smartphone4 It features a variety of templates and also printing alternatives, and as it is online, you could always have access to one of the most current versions of the application. The MG3020 likewise includes My Picture Garden14 software that allows you conveniently access all of your preferred memories in one area so you can print images to share and appreciate, and also Full HD Movie Print6, which turns your preferred HD motion picture clips caught with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cams or VIXIA digital cameras into attractive prints in one, convenient software application.
Additionally, you'll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download exclusive creative tasks and also web content. Images and documents are refined rapidly, with print rates of 8.0 images per min (ipm) for black as well as 4.0 pictures each min (ipm) for color.3 Other features consist of Auto Power On a practical alternative that instantly powers up the printer whenever you send an image or file to be published, lowering power intake. And also, Silent Setting allows you print silently without troubling others. Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) technology with a print head capable of developing droplets as tiny as 2 pL. Peaceful setting makes sure printing will not interrupt those around you, as well as Sustains use of PG-245 XL Black Ink as well as CL-246 XL Shade Ink cartridges for higher-volume printing.
Canon MG3020 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm3, Colour:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm3
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (colour): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour) 2
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Square (5"x 5"), Custom size (width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: PIXMA Cloud Link1, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built in Wi-Fi8, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing4, Canon Print Inkjet/ Selphy.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4"x6" Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour): Approx. 28 seconds 3
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium7, My Image Garden14 Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Hi-Speed USB
Canon MG3020 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3020 for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3020 for Mac:
Your printer should be switched off. Disconnect the cable if it is currently connected to your Mac and turn it off. Also, although many Canon printers are manufactured ready for use with Mac OS-device, you must first download a special driver to connect them to your device. Although there are many sites out there that offer drivers to download, try to get out of this Canon Pixma.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MG3020 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 3020 Driver Download:
Canon Pixma MG 3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)
Canon Pixma MG 3020 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)
Labels: MG Series