Canon PIXMA TS 9020 Printer IJ Setup and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Setup, Manual Installation and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows - The Compact Canon TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer is the supreme everyday printer Sleek, elegant and also a top performer no matter what you print for both files as well as pictures. Print research projects, wish list, show tickets or spectacular family photos rapidly and also with ease. User-friendly attributes like the 5.0" touch display and also enhanced user interface, file elimination suggestion and also auto expandable outcome tray make it a snap to make use of. Plus, a number of quality-enhancing features are developed right in. It has a six-color ink system, including a committed gray ink storage tank, onboard creative filters and also front-and-rear paper feeding alternatives that even supports fine art paper so you never ever need to jeopardize on picture top quality. When it concerns connecting your devices.
The Canon PIXMA TS9020 printer is king, as it includes a built-in SD Card reader12, Wi-Fi1, Ethernet as well as Cloud alternatives, plus NFC2 for your suitable mobile phone. Welcome to phenomenal picture and document quality, right in your home. Thanks for visiting the Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. Available in trendy, two-tone white, black and also red - black layouts. Although this prevails technique amongst the printer collection, assessing basically the very same printer over and over can get boring. It additionally has a good attribute set for its tiny structure, consisting of six ink storage tanks, and also it produces exceptional message for an inkjet.
The Pixma TS9020, like that earlier model, uses 6 ink cartridges the exact same 6 cartridges, as a matter of fact, which sadly equates to the exact same high per-page running costs. As we'll enter later on, it's not unusual for consumer-grade photo printers or any kind of grade of photo printer, for that issue to have a high cost each web page (CPP). However, this Pixma's per-page ink expense rollovers as well as lessens its worth as a document printer, especially if you print greater than a number of hundred file web pages each month and also are wishing to use this printer as a dual-purpose photo - text workhorse.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA TS6020 Printer Setup and Driver Download
Even though the Pixma TS9020 is somewhat pricey to utilize with all sort of result, it does provide the best of both globes from a top quality point of view, in that it prints high-quality documents and pictures. In maintaining with the light-use idea. the versions in this brand-new series features an automatic record feeder (ADF). Not having the ability to send multipage records to the scanner without user intervention will certainly make this a vital noninclusion for some residence and tiny workplaces. If printing pictures is your key issue, though, and also you need top quality prints, you can't fail with the Pixma TS9020, as long as you can swallow the expense of its ink.
From a layout and style perspective, the Pixma TS series is an unlike the curvy Pixma MG series. Canon calls the new style "sleek," but while the Pixma TS9020 we're evaluating below is smaller. the Pixma TS9020 with its sharp right angles, is the boxiest of all 4 of these brand-new Pixma. In addition to the two-tone white-on-black version revealed over which was the color design of our testimonial device, you also have the choice of red-on-black. At 14.7 inches throughout by 12.8 inches from front to back by 5.6 inches high, the Pixma TS9020 is plenty little adequate to fit on a lot of desktop computers as well as short sufficient to fit under a lot of racks or closets. It's likewise very easy to push around, weighing in at 14.7 extra pounds.
The Pixma TS9020 is AirPrint compatible and Mopria certified for direct printing from iOS and compatible Android gadgets, and also it could print from the Canon Print app also. It likewise supports Google Cloud Print, which allows you send out records to your printer from any Web-connected computer system, smart device, or tablet computer. It could attach to a network through Ethernet or Wi-Fi, or straight to a computer system through USB. It also sustains near-field communications (NFC) direct printing from a suitable Android gadget. Photo quality was fine for photos, however not particularly impressive for a photo-centric inkjet. Prints tended to get on the light side, as well as there was regularly some loss of information in brilliant locations
The Canon TS9020 utilizes 6 ink containers, that include both dye- as well as pigment-based black inks(which need to help in photo as well as message printing, respectively) and also gray along with the common cyan, magenta, and yellow. Based on our testing, the TS9020's general output high quality was a touch over par for an inkjet, thanks to its high message high quality; picture and also graphics quality were average. Text ought to be good enough for any type of organisation use, even those requiring tiny font styles. With graphics, some backgrounds revealed light banding a regular pattern of faint striations. Although shades were typically well saturated, several backgrounds looked a little bit discolored. The TS9020 did well with thin colored lines, and also in setting apart in between similar tones.
Canon TS9020 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink
- CLI-271 Dye Based Inks
INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
- PGI-270 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.) / 22.2 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 C: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 M: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 GY: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 21 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm14, Color:ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7
- Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 14.
- Scanner Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)16, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)16
- Printer Features: AirPrint4, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app7, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+9, Full HD Movie Print10, Google Cloud Print3, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing11, My Image Garden12, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)2, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link5, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)6, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode15, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning1.
- Other Features: 5.0 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Auto Power On/Off, Auto Expandable Output Tray, Canon PRINT app7, PIXMA Cloud Link5, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN)13, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1, Memory Card Slot2, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)6.
Canon TS9020 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Printer Setup for Mac:
Your printer should be switched off. Disconnect the cable if it is currently connected to your Mac and turn it off. Also, although many Canon printers are manufactured ready for use with Mac OS-device, you must first download a special driver to connect them to your device. Although there are many sites out there that offer drivers to download, try to get out of this Canon Pixma.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon TS9020 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA TS 9020 Driver Download:
Canon Pixma TS 9020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
Canon Pixma TS 9020 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|