Canon PIXMA MG 5420 Driver Download, ij Setup, Wireless Setup Mac
Canon mg5420 wireless setup mac, printer software download driver Mac - Canon PIXMA MG5420 is a better inkjet printer which can give the user best prints in high quality details. It is proven on how the printer here is accompanied with many special features such as Fun Filter Effects, Auto Photo Fix II and many other else. One of the features which will support you to have better prints from any sources is PIXMA Cloud Link. It helps you to print any documents from tablet or smartphone. This is by the connectivity on Wi-Fi so that the devices can synchronize easily. With self opening tray, the user is able to have work efficiency while printing automatically. The prints later will be handled in this tray.
Printing mode which is available in this printer is not only regular printing. The user will be able to print in borderless mode which size will fit to page. This Canon PIXMA MG5420 also works in FINE technology to give best prints in 55120 nozzles. This technology is also supported by the ink type which is ChromaLife100+. It gives better result for color resistance over 100 years. Using this cartridge technology will be so much beneficial. Beside you can get best print in quality, the 5 ink tanks are easy to replace if one of them is empty. You may also reduce the costs for in expenses.
When the printer is used as copying machine, the printer will be able to do reduction until 25% and also enlargement to do document up to 400%. This copying machine is also beneficial to improve our work efficiency. It is able to do multiple copies up to 99 pages. The features which will help this function are many. The fade restoration and border free become the features which will support your work for most. Canon PIXMA MG5420 can also give you service to print photo in better form for example 4 in 1 feature.
For media handling, this printer has a tray which will take the paper up to 125 sheets. It is an ideal printer in use since everyone can have better time usage. This PIXMA printer will also help the user to get best scanning result beside the best prints. The printer can work as the scanner in 2400 x 4800 dpi. It makes the result better since Canon PIXMA MG5420 is always ready for you. So, do not hesitate to choose this printer to get best prints and other result of scanning or copying.
- PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to)4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm7, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds.
- Printer Features: AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing6, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print9, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing6, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing1, Evernote.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode11, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 3.0 LCD, WiFi LED, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM16, Quiet Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Advanced Media Handling, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, QuickStart
Canon MG5420 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Printer Setup for Mac:
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials.
- Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray.
- Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select Canon mg5420 wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MG5420 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure canon pixma mg5420 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 5420 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 5420 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 5420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5420 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5420 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5420 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5420 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac OS X )|
|Canon Pixma MG 5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5420 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5420 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5420 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5420 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|