Canon PIXMA MG 7520 Printer IJ Setup and Driver Download
|Caonon PIXMA MG7520|
Wireless Setup Mac
Canon mg 7520 Driver Download, Printer Setup and Printer IJ Setup Mac - Canon PIXMA MG7520 will be one of recommended printer to use in your office. It has a lot of features which will help the user work more efficient. This printer is a multifunctional inkjet printer with some special features such as touch screen and also intelligent touch system. These features belong to the 3.5” diagonal display screen which is available in use for all functions inside the printer. These features above make the user work easier in operating the machine without wasting much time.
As it is stated before that the printer will work in multi function, the user will not worry to have more machine to help them in office beside to do printing. If they need to scan any documents or have some copies of the file, this PIXMA printer will be ready in use at once with different functions. You may get the scanning result and copied file in only one printer. When the Canon PIXMA MG7520
works as copier, the user may do enlargement the files up to 400% and do reduction up to 25%. It has some features like fade restoration, 2 on 1, and many other else. But, for those who want to copy the files in borderless type, this printer will be available doing that job easily.
When the printer prints some photos, it will use high resolution up to 9600 dpi in color. You may get the best result because this printer maintains FINE system in cartridges. There are 6 individual tanks with some main colors available. It is a different printer from other PIXMA printer which will use 6656 nozzles using ChromaLife100+ to maintain color resistance. Canon MG7520 Printer Setup is also good in packaging. It has certain design with orange color which is unusual and unique comparing with other printers.
With CIS system, the printer can scan the document easier with 4800 dpi as the optical resolution. Meanwhile, the printer is also good to receive some files from some devices. In the case of interface availability, this printer can receive the data from camera, smart phone, or tablet directly. For transferring the data from camera, the user can choose PictBridge to do it. On the other hand, this Canon PIXMA MG7520 can receive the data from other devices stated before using the PIXMA Cloud Link. So, from some information above, this printer will be so much recommended to use especially in your office.
Canon MG7520 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Grey XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Grey
- CLI-251 Black
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds5,6, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm 5,6, Color: ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm9,10
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc®.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper, Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6 OR 10, Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds5.
- Printer Features: AirPrint™,10 Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing,16 CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+,17 Full HD Movie Print,18 Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print,12 My Image Garden,8 Mobile Device Printing,11 Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card),14 Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing,13 PIXMA Printing Solutions,2 PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC),3 Print from Email,19 Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge,15 Wireless Printing9.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,21 Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions,2 Quick Start.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Setup for Mac:
Your printer should be switched off. Disconnect the cable if it is currently connected to your Mac and turn it off. Also, although many Canon printers are manufactured ready for use with Mac OS-device, you must first download a special driver to connect them to your device. Although there are many sites out there that offer drivers to download, try to get out of this Canon Pixma.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MG7520 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 7520 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 7520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 7520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 7520 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 7520 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 7520 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X ) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 7520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 7520 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 7520 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 7520 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 7520 IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 7520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 7520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux) ||
Labels: MG Series