Canon PIXMA MG3500 Setup Printer Manual and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 Review|
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Wireless Setup, Manual Installations, Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows - Canon Printer PIXMA MG3500 Wireless
Color All in One Inkjet Photo Printer prints up to 9.9 ipm in black and 5.7 ipm in color. Among the best printers from Canon that are effective at offering results as well as functionality that is dependable fulfilling is that this Canon Pixma MG3500. This printer might be a terrific device to add to your home-office if not to get your small business needs. As a reader along with copier device, this printer can be used with multi function features. You can have this printer having a fairly low priced compared to some other model in its variety. Not only meeting results, but it's good typical speed for many of its features. It might produce up to 9.9 pages per minute for monochrome documents and 5.7 pages per minute for color documents. You may also appreciate its borderless picture features that can be done in 44 seconds for 4 x 6 inch photograph document.
The most resolution of Canon PIXMA MG3500
is 4800 x 1200 dpi for color files printing and 600 x 600 dpi for black and whitened documents printing. It is not an awful quality for a small business standard. There are just two cartridges, one is for black ink colour and also the other one is for tricolor ink which is yellow, magenta and cyan. This version also utilizes Canon’s trademarked technology because of its print mind, Rule FINE. It may create droplets as little as 2 pl The printer uses Canon's FINE ink technology and 4800 x 1200 dpi (colour) to provide photo-quality printing right out of your own personal computer. Borderless photos can be imprinted in standard photo sizes from 4 x-6" to 8.5 x11". The built in letter-size flatbed scanner allows you to scan and copy photographs and files. The MG3500 features Auto Photo Fix two to help to make your images look their best.
Also, the software provides blocker outcomes such as for instance fisheye, little, and toy camera in order to add creativity to your own photographs. The software also lets you print it as an image and extract a personal body from an HD movie cut. In addition to a typical USB relationship, the MG3500 comprises an integral Wi Fi recipient for scanning and printing. Easily share the printer with other computers on your home network. As well as wireless printing, the MG3500 characteristics network scan which allows you to deliver tests directly into a network directory, and wireless scanning. Also, the printer is appropriate for AirPrint and both Google Cloud Print and the Effortless Picture Print program. Additionally, the printer may result lawful-measured files. Thanks to the printer's 2-capsule ink method (1 dark & 1 color), replacing the ink is easy.
The printer also includes automatic duplex printing, letting you print on both sides of the site effortlessly to minimize on your paper usage by around 50%. The scanner type of Canon Printer Pixma
MG3500 is a flatbed with CIS image indicator. You may also appreciate additional beneficial feature of the reader like automatic check mode, connect the end result of the reader to e-mail, scan your files and add it to many more, and the net. The reader dimension is 8.5 x 11.7 inch and also the maximum paper dimensions is authorized papers.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Ink Cartridge:
- PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
- PG-240XL Black Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Cartridge
- CL-241XL Color Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
- PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to):4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
Canon MG3500 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop.
- Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Printer Setup for Mac:
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable.
- You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials.
- Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray.
- Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select Canon mg3500 wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MG3500 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure Canon Pixma mg3500 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 3500 Full Driver and Software Package(Mac)
|Canon Pixma MG 3500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 3500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 3500 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 3500 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 3500 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 3500 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 3500 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 3500 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 3500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.40 (Linux) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 3500 series ScanGear Ver. 1.70 (Linux) ||
Labels: MG Series