Canon PIXMA MG5700 Printer Setup and Software Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5700|
The combination of Canon FINE technology with using Canon's ink, ChromaLife100+, offers you excellent outcomes that could last for years. Canon made a claim that your photos could last for around 300 years with this ink. Although the rate is not cheap, but the high quality offsets that. Canon Pixma MG5700 is using five ink container system, and also each of that ink has its very own person tank. This system permits you to only alter the ink that runs out without needing to throw the others as well like the two-cartridge system. Making use of Canon's special ink, ChromaLife100+, you could preserve your printed pictures or images till 300 years. With a rather low-budget, you can have a fantastic printer with lots of useful features. The Canon PIXMA MG5700 Serie acquires one more feature we have actually criticised prior to. Its ink cartridges are reached by increasing up the cantilevered control panel, however the access is a little bit restricted behind each slot.
Additionally, although the slots are clearly marked, it is literally possible to put the dye-based cartridges in the wrong slot - we're uncertain why there's no keying to avoid this. The printer's paper trays have an unusual layout where printed web pages spill into a quit that rotates from the input tray - it looks basic, but the cool design does keep everything clean. The addition of cordless connectivity alternative in this Canon Pixma MG5700, permits you to attach this printer to your COMPUTER using a wireless network. In this way, you can easily place as well as utilize the printer from anywhere within the variety. This attribute additionally allows multiple individuals to make use of the printer at the same time. And furthermore, you could also print and also scan your documents directly from your mobile devices since this printer sustains Mobile Link. Yet the drawback of the USB cord link is that you will not have the ability to utilize its wireless attributes such as print the entire page of a web site directly as well as print to cloud.
The maximum resolution for printing is around 4800 x 1200 dpi for color papers, but also for mono papers, the optimum resolution depends on 600 x 600 dpi. Canon Pixma MG5700 is fairly quick and it could print up to 12.6 ipm for mono data and also approximately 9 ipm for color documents. Besides excellent top quality, you can also expect fast rate from this design. Canon Printer Repair Los Angeles
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Specs Review:
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Resolution: Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Black, ESAT: 12.6 ipm, Color, ESAT: 9 ipm, Borderless 4 x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm) Photo: 41 seconds.
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14" (21.6 x 35.6 cm).
- Ink Droplet Sizes: 2 and 5 pl
- Ink Type: Pigment: Pigment black, Dye: Cyan, Magenta, yellow, black
- Ink Palette: Pigment Black, cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 individual cartridges.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072, Pigment Black: 1,024, Total: 4,096
- Print Archival Life: Up to 100 years in archival-quality photo album
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper
- Print Features: Apple AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided printing, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria device printing, Photo printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, red-eye correction, image cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, wireless printing.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
Canon MG5700 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop.
- Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Printer Setup for Mac:
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable.
- You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials.
- Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray.
- Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select Canon mg5700 wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MG5700 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Software & Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 5700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|