Canon PIXMA MG3650 Setup Printer and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3650|
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Wireless Setup, Instruction Manual, IJ Setup Mac and Scanner Driver Download For Windows - The Canon Pixma MG3650 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy features. It collaborates with Windows, MacOS. The multicolor ink cartridge should be changed when a single color goes out. The printer has no display screen. It has Wireless PictBridge for straight printing from portable gadgets that have this function. You could attach directly to a PC with a USB wire, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. The Canon Pixma MG3650 determines 6.1 inches high by 17.6 inches broad by 22.7 inches deep. You won't locate an LCD control panel for running procedures, and also there's no automatic file feeder (ADF) for copying or scanning multi-page files. However, you will certainly obtain a duplexer for making two-sided prints, as well as the MG3650 does most jobs at better-than-average speeds. Crucial, this device delivers high-quality prints. The scanner cover takes up most of the top of the device; you raise it to reveal the scanner platen.
To the left of the lid, a control panel with switches allows you switch over in between ordinary letter-size paper and 4 x 6-inch photo paper, but not other sizes. There is only one paper tray, so you will certainly have to switch in photo paper when it's time to print out pictures. You push the 4 x 6-inch photo paper all the way right into the paper tray, yet the ridge developed by the input tray's hinge makes it difficult to eliminate additional sheets. A flatbed on the unit allows for scanning as well as coping with an optical resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi for records up to 8.5 x 11.7". Additionally, it has a Hybrid Ink System for long-term prints and also functions USB 2.0 connectivity for the straight link to a computer system. An expansion to the Canon PIXMA MG3650's input tray swings exterior, however, the two-piece outcome tray is rather short. It extends just long enough to support letter-size prints, which hang off the end.
The MG3650 makes use of the dye-based color inks just when making two-sided prints (and mixes them making a composite black). And also it intentionally prints lighter to prevent the ink from revealing the opposite side of the paper. The graphics quality was similarly high for MG3650 prints. Colors looked rich, dark tones looked bold and also text was amply sharp. The MG3650 likewise printed shiny pictures with vibrant shades as well as sharp information. Nonetheless, colors were not as saturated as we would certainly have suched as, nor were fine information rather as sharp, causing a little much less comparison and "pop" to the prints.
Canon MG3650 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XL Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 XL Color Ink Cartridge
- 240XL/241XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7,15, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7,15, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm7,15
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi6, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi6.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing12, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+13, Full HD Movie Print9, Google Cloud Print5, Mopria Device Printing4, My Image Garden8, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app2, PIXMA Cloud Link14, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Special Filters, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode16, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Wi-Fi LED, FastFront, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
Canon MG3650 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Printer Setup for Mac:
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials.
- Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray.
- Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select Canon mg3620 wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MG3650 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 3620 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 3650 series Full Driver Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 3650 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3650 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3650 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3650 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3650 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3650 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon Pixma MG 3650 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3650 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3650 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3650 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3650 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3650 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3650 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|
Canon-Pixma.com - provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG3650 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found