Canon PIXMA MG 2924 Printer IJ Setup and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2924|
Canon Pixma mg2924 Printer Setup, Driver Download and Printer IJ Setup Mac - Canon PIXMA MG2924 will be an exact choice to help you fulfilling need in daily printing. It has some interesting features which have some important functions in work. This printer works efficiently with Google Cloud Print Ready. It is a feature which will help the user to print any documents from the web page that you have chosen. It can be from some pages of application or many other else. This printer belongs to inkjet color printer which is good in printing photos from some devices. On the other hand, this printer is also equipped with Quiet mode which supports the use of printer properly.
This printer will work using FINE technology especially in the case of cartridges use. This technology will combine the black pigment color with the dye in which will be very much nice in result. Meanwhile, the use of ChromaLife100+ in the printer will also ensure the prints having long lasting quality especially for its color resistance. Canon PIXMA MG2924
is also working with some interface for any documents it will receive. The feature PictBridge is available to help the user having easy access to print any photos directly from the camera. The result will be so much better because it has 4800 dpi as the high-resolution use in the printer.
This printer is also ideal in use for efficiency. The input tray can have the paper up to 60 sheets in legal size. On the other hand, when it is used in printing process, the color mode will take a minute to produce 4 images. If the user wants to print the documents in mono mode, it will produce 8 images in only one minute too. To make the photos more interesting to see, you can have My Image Garden feature to make it nicer. You will have different type of design for the photo by using your creativity here. It is also supported by Canon Easy-PhotoPrint feature to help user getting better image using Canon PIXMA MG2924 Installation.
The printer is also work in multi functions. It can be used as the scanner and also copier. On the other hand, the printer company is also good in giving the warranty of their product. If there is something happens to your printer, you can have the warranty for one year since the first usage. So, using Canon PIXMA MG2924 for working will be very much good with some great features provided.
Canon MG2924 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-245 Pigment Black
- CL-246 Color Ink
- 245XL/246XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Specs Review:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm1, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm1
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi2, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Printer Features: CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Easy-PhotoPrint+,11 Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print,4 Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, 8 My Image Garden,3 PIXMA Printing Solutions,6 Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge,7 Wireless Printing5.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode12.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions6.
Canon MG2924 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Printer for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Printer Setup for Mac:
Your printer should be switched off. Disconnect the cable if it is currently connected to your Mac and turn it off. Also, although many Canon printers are manufactured ready for use with Mac OS-device, you must first download a special driver to connect them to your device. Although there are many sites out there that offer drivers to download, try to get out of this Canon Pixma.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon PIXMA MG920 Printer Not Responding:
How To Fix Printer When It Will not Respond ?
When your printer fails to respond to make sure to read the tutorial below for information on how to fix this problem. It can be applied to all printers, but in this case it is the Canon printer is not responding.
- If your printer fails to respond to the work, make sure all printer cables are connected properly and make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If everything is properly connected and powered, go to the computer "control panel" from the menu "start". Select "printer".
- make sure that your printer is selected as the default. If everything turns on the control panel.
- Right-click on your printer icon and select "Properties".
- Click on the "details" tab or "port" and make sure that the correct port is checked off.
- Next, double-click on the printer icon, which will bring up a list of jobs currently in the print queue. Cancel all documents and try printing again.
- If your printer is attached to the USB port, you can try connecting to another USB port.
Canon MG2924 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 2924 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 2924 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 2924 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 2924 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 2924 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 2924 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 2924 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X ) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 2924 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 2924 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 2924 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 2924 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 2924 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux) ||
|Canon Pixma MG 2924 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux) ||
Labels: MG Series