Canon PIXMA MG 3520 Printer Setup and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3520|
Canon Pixma MG3520 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Setup Printer, Scanner Software Driver Download and Setup Mac - Canon MG3520 will be your best inkjet printer with Fast Front feature. It helps you to work more efficient and will not waste much time. If the user wants to have prints from certain application or even web page, they can use Google Cloud Print Ready feature. The user can decide which document they want to print using this feature. This printer is also a multifunctional printer which can functioned as copier and scanner. The user may work more efficient using only a printer in the office and do not need other machine to install. Beside the printer will give you better prints, it will also give you better work efficiency in the case time consumption. Only in a minute, the user will get 5.7 pages with color mode. It will be 9.9 pages if the user wants the prints in mono mode with the same duration. Canon PIXMA MG3520 has an input tray which can cover 100 sheets of paper. It is ideal in use since the user should not replace the paper in short time.
When the printer is worked as the copier, the printer will be able to do multiple copies. The maximum copies which can be produced by the printer are 21 pages. The user can set the reduction up to 25% for the document. Meanwhile, for the enlargement it will be up to 400%. There is also a feature which can support the user doing file copying which is full and fit to page. It is called borderless printing which also works on the copying process. Canon PIXMA MG3520 has FINE technology to produce great result in printing or event copying. Whether the user will use it in b/w mode or color mode, the printer will serve nice prints in quality. This system will be able to combine the pigment black with the dye ink. By using ChromaLife100+ as the type of ink, the prints will have better color resistance over 100 years. This printer also works in better resolution. It is up to 4800 dpi so that the result will be very much nice.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG 5620 Printer Setup and Driver Download
The user will also experience scanning process in better operation. Using CIS system, the scanning process can work with 48/24 bit of scanning depth for clear result. This Canon PIXMA MG3520 also offers you one year warranty. This printer can be a trusted product you have to know with better result later. The built-in letter-size flatbed scanner lets you scan and also copy documents and also images. The MG3520 includes Auto Photo Fix II to help make your images look their finest. Additionally, the software provides filter results such as fisheye, mini, as well as toy electronic camera to add imagination to your pictures.
Along with a standard USB connection, the Canon MG3520 Wireless Setup consists of a built-in Wi-Fi receiver for printing and scanning. Quickly share the printer with various other computer systems on your house network. In addition to cordless printing, the MG3520 features wireless scanning, as well as network scanning which lets you send scans directly to a network folder. In addition, the printer works with both Google Cloud Print as well as AirPrint as well as the Easy Image Print application.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Ink Cartridge:
- PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
- PG-240XL Black Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Cartridge
- CL-241XL Color Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
- PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to):4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing11, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing9.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page,
- Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode12, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
Canon MG3520 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Setup for Mac:
Your printer should be switched off. Disconnect the cable if it is currently connected to your Mac and turn it off. Also, although many Canon printers are manufactured ready for use with Mac OS-device, you must first download a special driver to connect them to your device. Although there are many sites out there that offer drivers to download, try to get out of this Canon Pixma.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon PIXMA MG 3520 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 3520 Full Driver and Software Package(Mac)
|Canon Pixma MG 3520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3520 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3520 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3520 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3520 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3520 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3520 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.40 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3520 series ScanGear Ver. 1.70 (Linux)|