Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver Download and Fax Setup
|Canon PIXMA MX700|
Canon PIXMA MX700 Wireless Setup, Setup Software, Scanning, IJ Setup, Fax Manual Printer and Scanner Software Driver Download - The Canon Pixma MX700's dark-gray outside looks major and ready for work. It stands 18.9 inches wide, 18.2 inches deep, and also 9.4 inches high and also weighs 22.3 extra pounds. A 30-sheet automatic record feeder (ADF) covers the A4 flatbed scanner; utilizing the ADF, you could scan legal records as well. The ADF's paper assistance folds onward to cover the paper feed when you're not using it-- a nice layout touch that keeps dust and also particles out the feed area. Mounted on the front are two flash memory card slots as well as a PictBridge-enabled USB port that let you print straight off memory cards or PictBridge gadgets such as electronic cameras as well as camera phones. The control panel is busy however well organized and also very easy to browse. The centerpiece is a 1.8-inch shade LCD mounted on a pivoting panel. While the LCD is tiny for previewing images, it's fine for browsing menus.
The fax alternatives on the Canon PIXMA MX700
are very standard as well as might not fit the requirements of some offices that require innovative fax abilities. Though the control panel lacks devoted one-touch dial switches, you can configure as several as 40 coded rate dials. If you require a visual recommendation, you can print out the speed dial listing. However, you cannot save more than 40 entries, despite whether they're linked to speed-dial codes or not. Sending out choices are generally nonexistent. You can't send a group fax, nor could you schedule a fax to be sent out at a later time. Receiving alternatives are furthermore restricted. The only choice you have is to activate memory get, which shops incoming faxes in memory as opposed to printing them. (Memory get is additionally activated by low ink levels and lack of paper.) However, the memory is not safeguarded by a password. Alongside the LCD are menu as well as settings buttons, a four-way navigation switch, as well as OKAY and back buttons for scrolling via menus.
The Pixma MX700's lots of functions make it ideal for a small work environment with a variety of printing needs. It comes network-ready-- excellent for a multiuser office. And also it prints, checks, duplicates, and faxes, so all the bases are covered. The only large feature it lacks is an autoduplexer for automatic double-sided prints. The print vehicle driver will aid you with manual duplex procedures, though, with a pop-up home window that reveals you the best ways to revolve and feed the paper. The black is a pigment-based ink, ideal for message prints. The 3 color inks are dye-based, better suited for graphics and also pictures. The black storage tank costs $16.25 to change, while each color containers sets you back $14.25. Canon approximates that it sets you back 3 cents to print a black web page as well as 6 cents to print a full-color web page-- both are reasonable costs for a little office.
Canon MX700 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink
- PG-240 Black Ink
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink
- CL-241 Color Ink
Canon MX700 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MX700 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds, Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color: Up to 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 256 x 2 (C/M), Total: 1,600.
- Picoliter Size (color): Picoliter Size: 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 30 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color: 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Up to 100 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 40 Locations, Photo Connect.
- Media Card Support: CompactFlash Card, microSD Card, SD Memory Card, SDHC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard, Microdrive, miniSD Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, RS-MMC and xD-Picture Card.
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User's Guide, NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrintEX, ScanSoft OmniPage® SE.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.9 (W) x 18.3 (D) x 9.4 (H).
- Weight: 22.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Printer Setup for Mac:
Your printer should be switched off. Disconnect the cable if it is currently connected to your Mac and turn it off. Also, although many Canon printers are manufactured ready for use with Mac OS-device, you must first download a special driver to connect them to your device. Although there are many sites out there that offer drivers to download, try to get out of this Canon Pixma.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MX700 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon Pixma MX 700 Software and Driver Download
|MX700 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|MX700 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
|MX700 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|MX700 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
|MX700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|MX700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)
|MP Drivers for Network
|Printer Driver for OSX
|MX700 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module
|MX700 series User Manual (Windows)
|MX700 series User Manual (Mac)
- provide download link for Canon PIXMA MX700 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found
Labels: MX Series